About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

William's First Trip to the Fair!

Robbie was off Thursday, so I decided to take off so that we could take William to the State Fair. We didn't take him last year since he was only 3 weeks old. Robbie and I went though - our first night out without William. We are corny and like to go every year since he proposed at the fair, during the fireworks!!! :) The sad thing was, we didn't see the animals. I was a little nervous of the animals because of all the meningitis going on and the news constantly saying basically take a bath in sanitizer if you see the animals. Since William didn't know the difference, we avoided them.

After his nap, we got him ready in his precious acorn outfit. I ordered it in JUNE and it just got here this week! Robbie dressed him and came in with bad news; it barely fits!! Children's clothes are SO annoying like that. Most of his fall stuff is HUGE and of course my favorite is going to be worn like twice. Ugh! We went to lunch at Village Draft House. We love it there and we had a $10 gift card for writing an online review!

After lunch, we headed to the fair. It was busier than I expected since we went during the day, but it WAS can day so everyone was there. We walked the entire fairgrounds, just looking. I went and bought my favorite apples ever, and we visited Stephanie. Robbie got peanuts and kettle corn. We both had our fave, roasted corn and shared a funnel cake. It was SO hot so I ended up taking off William's shoes and socks and rolling his shirt sleeves and pant legs up! He was a trooper and just loved looking around. We left after a couple hours, and what great timing! As we were buckling him in, it started raining.

Robbie wanted to go to the museum and look at the Titanic exhibit, but once we found out it was $14 a person, we figured we'd leave that for another day, haha! We headed over to Kohl's since Robbie had some birthday money and wants some clothes. We didn't find any clothes, but Santa found a TON of toys for Christmas!!! We literally stocked his stroller full. All of the toys were 40% off plus I had an extra 15% off coupon! They had a lot that was in my Amazon gift list for him, and we price checked to make sure we were getting the best deal. ;) After Kohl's we went to the Carter's store and TJ Maxx so I could finally get a car charger for the iPhone. My battery is shot and useless so I needed one bad. Can't beat $6.99!! We had dinner with Stephanie and her dad and then came home for bathtime (Robbie's night, yes!!) and bedtime. We were BEAT!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment