About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 9, 2013

29 and Feelin' Fine!!

Last Thursday, I turned the big 2-9!!! ;) Just another day, really. Funny how birthdays become almost not important at all as you get older. 

I went to work, and then to lunch with all of my friends there, and then Mama, William, and I went to see Frozen. He has been dying to see it (and after ALL of my FB friends posting how good it was, I was too!) It was awesome and just so sweet. William is obsessed with the snowman in the movie. After the movie, we went home and got ready, and then headed to my fave, Kanki, for dinner!! I think I have been to Kanki for my bday dinner for the past 10 years!! A ton of girls and myself used to go when we were in college, it was so much fun! Tonight, we had several good friends join us! Tanya, Stephanie, Jennifer and her family, Carolyn and Grace, Hannah, Perrin, Mama, Robbie! ;) SO much fun! The food was amazing as always, and Mama got me our new favorite cake, from Whole Foods. It is SO good!!

I am just so thankful to have another year with everyone, and especially that sweet William!

SO excited!!
He lovessss popcorn!
Ready to go celebrate his mama!
<3

Emily loves to entertain William!
Entertaining themselves before dinner!
Happy Birthday to Me!
The group!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you chose Kanki! Such a Raleigh staple. I turn the big 3-0 in three weeks, and it feel like just another year to me, too. Now I have to go see Frozen, since you are the 15th person to recommend it. Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete