About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gingerbread...Fun?!?!

Last weekend, we decided to put together our first ever gingerbread house. I was so excited!! I know William is young, but I knew he'd enjoy watching, and eating some candy! ;) I keep trying to think of things for us to do with him, and this one was just a flop haha! I have friends who make one every year, and it looks amazing! However, this may be our one and only, until William asks for one.

We laid everything out, and started assembling. After a few collapses, we finally had the structure halfway decent. Then we started icing. After icing/decorating about half of it, Robbie and I looked at each other and said, "That's it". We were done, ha. William was walking around playing anyway, and not even paying attention! So, there you have it. Our first gingerbread house experience, and we didn't even finish. We still display it proudly, haha!!












No comments:

Post a Comment