About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Tour

Welcome to our Home!!

I finally decided to do a Christmas tour of our house this year. Not because it is anything elaborate, haha, but just for my records and to spread a little Christmas cheer! ;)

We did the most outside decorations this year, and there still aren't that many - so that gives you a good idea of how many we have done in the past LOL. Robbie did an awesome job of stringing up the tree in the front yard, and hanging icicle lights around our entryway. I had a yard flag out front (in the pic), until Annette upgraded us to the awesome yard sign. That's about it besides our wreath on the front door. I usually use my Coton Colors Welcome wreath for the front door, and just switch out the attachment to a Christmas one, but I decided to change it up this year and put a mesh wreath up!




 Our downstairs is one big open floorplan. Our entryway has our yearly Santa picture framed, as well as some glittery red candles. I put the Coton Colors wreath here, on the door that goes to the garage. It has a baby Jesus attachment. Our half bath has a little tree in it, too!





The other rooms are all open. The dining room table is set with our Christmas china, and a couple of presents hang out on the china cabinet.  You may even see an elf swinging from the light fixture! ;)






I added a little cheer to William's kitchen with this sign I found on clearance last year. Our stockings we have had for yearsss, and I LOVE our new Believe sign, handpainted by the fabulous Ashley!! William loves having his Fisher Price Nativity set out. He plays with it constantly!! A funky tree and snowman finish up our living room!





I am still loving a real tree!
Back door wreath.
The kitchen is overflowing with goodies that I have collected over the years. Santas, snowmen, JOY, William's sweet handprint tree we made last year, trivets on display (including one of the nativity the talented Beverly made), trees, and my favorite part - cards! I am also obsessed with all of the artwork William has been bringing home this time of year that is displayed on the fridge!






Our pitiful little gingerbread house! ;)
Can you see the little tree hiding on top?
I LOVE all of our cards!!!

Upstairs, we try to put a little touch of Christmas in each room! Our master bath has two Christmas trees, and we have a colorful one in William's bathroom. He loves it! He also has a tree in his room. He loves the big Thomas ornament on it!






Thanks for stopping by!! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the decor! Especially the bathroom Christmas tree- adorable! I put up all our Christmas lights and decor every year, and though we started out small its gotten bigger each year. I blame the kids and their excitement :)

    ReplyDelete