About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chick-Fil-A Play!

On Friday, we met Carolyn and Grace at Chick-Fil-A for lunch and playtime! Mama and Hannah joined us also. We all had such a great time, just chatting and laughing. I have been SO blessed by Carolyn's friendship. She is so sweet and I just love her and her sweet little girl, Grace. Grace and William are close in age, and love to play together! (Have y'all noticed that he ONLY has girl friends?!) Ha! He loves it. The kids enjoyed their nuggets (and of course the adults did too ;) ) and then had some ice cream!

Loves nuggets!!
His favorite - with sprinkles!!
MMMMM!
After lunch, we let them get some wiggles out. I know I am world's worst mother, but William had never played in the playground at CFA until that day! I was so terrified he would get up on the top and I couldn't get to him! But, buoyed by the encouragement of my friend, we headed in. He had a BALL. He just kept running in place and clapping and laughing and looking at me like, "WHY did you hide this for me for almost 2 years!!" We stayed there FORever! William and Grace had the place to themselves for the majority of the time, and that was so nice. They played and played. We will have to watch these two! We need to tell their nursery teacher at church! ;) They went behind the play area, and were hugging in private!!! 

We died when they walked to the play area holding hands!!
Climbing!


Coming down the slide with Hannah!
Love their faces!


Grace is upstairs waiting for William!
Taking a break!

In the middle of playing, I had to change William's diaper. After I finished, I looked up and Grace had laid down right beside me and said she needed her diaper changed too haha!! William started pointing to her ears, eyes, mouth, nose, etc., and then leaned down and kissed her!!! We joked that they were reenacting Sleeping Beauty.
Little rebels!!
We had such a great time!!! We have to do it again soon, Carolyn and Grace!!! William thanks you for introducing this to him. Now every time we pass a Chick-Fil-A, he starts shouting and jumping in his seat for us to stop and play!!

That night, Carolyn had a Premier jewelry party!! Mama, Hannah and I went and Robbie and William went and had a little ice cream fun and then came back to Carolyn's and played on the swing set. We had a great time at the party and got some new fun jewelry!!

Ice cream with Dada!
Enjoying Grace's swing set!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment