About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sliding Into Fun!

Thursday night, we ate tacos at home (shocker!!!) and were done eating by 6:30. I just couldn't sit still until W's bedtime, so I took his slide and pool outside, and he got sooo excited. He ran out just in his shorts and flew down the slide. He must have gone down about 100 times. He loved that little pool, and the water was cold! He had such a ball splashing around and running around the yard.

I spent the majority of the time cleaning up the water table. From where we had all this rain lately, the table is dirrrrty!!! I had two REALLY cute videos of him, but I can't figure out how to put them on here yet ha. I will probably add them later, because I was spraying him with a water hose in one of them and his infectious little giggle is just too much!!!

Here's to more summer nights of fun, before they're almost over!!! I can't believe we are almost into August!

Wheeee!

Even Riley enjoyed! ;)
Ready!

Riley decided she'd take a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment