About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! We had a great day! Robbie worked tonight (yuck), but we had a fun day running errands, trying the new Sunset Slush in Raleigh (YUM!), dinner at Lynnwood Grill, and home to rest!!!

Blessed is the nation whose God is The Lord (Psalms 33:12 ESV)

Happy Independence Day, Let Freedom Ring!!!



Try it! You won't regret it!
William with his first sucker - a Dum Dum. And his new Sulley!
Rainbow!
Happy 4th from me and my sweet boy!!!
Do you think HE likes it?!
Digging for more!
I could just eat him UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment