About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Surprise!!

Saturday was busy, busy!! William, Mama, and I went to lunch at a restaurant we had never tried, Spring Cafe. We had heard it was good, and it was!! It was very old timey and had comfort food. I have never even noticed it before, so it was neat to try something new. It happened to be on the same street as the Patsy Aiken outlet, which is open now for a couple weeks. I couldn't resist running in there! I did get a couple outfits for next summer, but I saw a TON more!!! I just love their clothes. The retail price is high, but the outlet prices aren't bad.

After that, we headed to Tanya's for a Pampered Chef party. I was exhausted when we left, from chasing William everywhere, haha! He is into everything, everywhere. I ordered some new spices, and a couple other small things. We don't do TOO much cooking around our house, so I tried to get things we would actually use! The consultant made some yummy summertime chicken spaghetti. It was so fresh and light!

That evening, we had a surprise birthday party to go to! Our Life Class leader's wife was turning 60, and he wanted to surprise her by having our class at their house! He took her to the mall, and we all arrived; then he drove her back - blindfolded. She was definitely surprised! He even arranged to have some of their family here! It was so fun! I got a chance to talk to more people than I do on a Sunday morning, and William had a ball playing with balloons and whatever else he could find. We had a yummy dinner of hot dogs and a ton of sides that everyone brought, and finished it up with cake! We left after that to go meet Robbie and sit with him while he ate a quick dinner. When we got home, William was exhausted! After a bath, he passed OUT! We just love our Life class (aka Sunday school lol) and have met so many new friends through it! We are so glad to be part of such a fun group!!!


Nathalie, William, and Adelaide playing!
William and Grace. As soon as they saw each other, they ran to each other! William hopped out of my lap (he was eating) and was gone!
Come on, Grace!!
William with his new friend, Will.
He wanted to push him around!
Exhausted baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment