About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

35 Years!


On October 6th, Providence Baptist Church turned 35!!! What an awesome accomplishment! We were supposed to be out of town that Sunday, but because of Robbie's schedule, we ended up being back in Raleigh and I was so excited to celebrate!

I know I am dramatic about it, but I just LOVE PBC! It is a true Bible-preaching church! Not a lot of fluff - just The Word in its pure form. I grew up in a church at home, that I just did not feel like I was a part of. All of the years I went there. I have only been attending Providence since February of this year, and feel way more at home and comfortable. I can't even list all of the things I love about it. Even though it is a humongous church (my father in law says it is like a city inside on a Sunday morning, with everyone rushing around haha!), you don't feel like just a number. Especially if you are involved! We have met so many friends through LIFE class, LAMBS, BLAST, etc! I love to see William get excited when we drive by the building, and shout out "Chutch!!"

We had a sweet service that day, beginning with our Senior Pastor and his wife being called on stage and congratulated for this awesome milestone! The entire orchestra and choir were onstage and there really was "a joyful noise"!!! We ended our "Covenant" series by all going over the church's covenant together. What a sweet, sweet time! I feel such pride in this awesome place, and thank God (and Laura Robinson lol) for leading us there!!!

My little pumpkin all ready to go!






14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:14-16



No comments:

Post a Comment