About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Wrap Up!

Can y'all even believe tomorrow is November?!?! I feel like October flew by! I did a ton of blogging this month (by my standards, anyway), but there are always a few cute pictures to throw in! ;)

Linda and I working on stuff for W's birthday party! I am NOT a DIYer so this needed to be documented ;)

The birthday crown from his school celebration was a huge hit!

He wanted to get undressed apparently. He kept saying, "OFF! OFF!"
Bucky for the bathtub was a great investment!
When he made this face at dinner the other night, I cracked up!
Life is good when you get the racecar shopping cart!
William chose a PB&J over Kanki one night! Silly boy!
Building at the Lego store!
Hugging his new Curious George book from Kate!
Being sweet at Daddy's work!
<3
How big does he look here?!
Blowing bubbles with Thomas!

He thinks he is grown!
Love outfits that still fit from last year! I also love husbands who pick up their baby after a 12 hour shift so I can shop for a few minutes!
Ready for church!
My reaction when the sun FINALLY came out, after a seemingly endless gray streak!


So excited to get a new raincoat from April and Cully!
We went to Hannah's school after church to help her, and he passed OUT!
Coloring on the SMARTBoard!
<3 school crafts!
Having a little tomato soup with his grilled cheese!
BFF!
Our church hosted a marriage conference last weekend led by Bob and Rosemary Barnes. It was awesome!!
Buzz Lightyear came trick or treating at our work's Halloween party!
The office dressed up!
Our dinnertime craft! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment