About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun Weekend!!!

This past weekend, Robbie's parents came up! We were excited they were coming, especially since they hadn't been since William was first born! They brought Jeremiah with them as well, which was nice! I wish they visited more often!!!

They got here around noon on Saturday. After the CPI Security installer left, we headed to lunch at the Mexican restaurant.

William hanging on tight on the way to the restaurant!

Wanting to sit up at the restaurant

After that, we went to the NC Museum of Natural Sciences and walked around. The dinosaurs were the best part!! William had a good time playing with his toys and looking all around until he got too sleepy, then he crashed! We went into the gift shop and got William a couple books, and Linda bought him the cutest dinosaur bib and my favorite, the dinosaur train!!! I wanted it soooo bad. It is so sweet! I can't wait for him to play with it!














After the museum, we went to Target for some necessities. Linda and I shopped while Robbie, Leroy, and Jeremiah fed William. We then went to Mama's to wait for Hannah to get off work so we could go eat! We were going to Kanki, but by 6:00 they had a 2 hour wait. So we went to Fujisan, who told us we only had a 25 minute wait. An hour and 15 minutes later, we were finally seated, ugh!! I am SO thankful for a baby who goes with the flow. He just hung out in his stroller. He slept almost our entire meal, bless his heart. He is usually in bed by 8:30, and we didn't get home that night until almost 10! So, by the time he had cereal and then a bottle, it was almost 11 when he finally went to bed! And the sweet thing never cried!!!

Nana and William
Grandma and William

Cousins after dinner

The next morning, Leroy helped us around the house with a couple projects. My favorite is the one in William's room. I wanted something on his huge expanse of a wall in there. I was afraid to hang a mirror and William reach up and pull it down on him, so I found some picture frames at Target and filled them up! The W I already had from PBK. It was on his bookshelf, but each time we took down a book, it fell. Annoying. The middle frame was a gift from Ashley when he was born, with all of his stats! I love the way it all came out!


After getting ready, we headed to the Farmer's Market for lunch before they left. They have the best bbq chicken!!! As soon as we sat down, Robbie accidentally spilled his full glass of sweet tea in my lap. O.M.G.....needless to say, I had a cold, sticky lunch! It was hilarious trying to blow dry my pants in the bathroom. After lunch, everyone left to head back to EC. It was such a fun weekend and we can't wait for them to visit again!!

Jeremiah finally held William!!

SWEET face!

We headed over to Mama's to feed William and I threw my clothes in the washer. ;) Mama hadn't had lunch yet, so we went to Applebee's with her to sit and talk to her while she ate. After that, we did one of my favorite things - riding around looking at neighborhoods. I have always loved looking at houses. By that time, it was time for William to eat again. We played for a while and read some books to him and then went to dinner with Mama and Hannah to Longhorn.

William had a snack of book!


On the way home from eating, it was sleeting really bad. About a mile from our house, it started snowing really fat flakes. As soon as we got in the house, we bundled up William and took him outside for his first snow!!! He didn't know what to think of it. I'm glad we took the pic though because this morning, it was all melted! I did get a couple hours delay at work, though, so I got some extra time with my boys this morning!!!

William's 1st snow! 2/19
So happy in the morning!


I think William is still exhausted from the weekend!! He slept 11 hours last night without a peep and has taken 2 long naps today, haha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment