About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Month in Pictures...January 2012

I mentioned in a post a while back about the Red Stamp app on my iPhone. I am trying to use it everyday to take a picture of William and caption it. It is super fast and easy. Each month, I hope to upload the entire month's worth of pictures into a post. So far, so good; we made it through January!!































We love that boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment