About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 13, 2012

iPhone Love...

Y'all, I cannot say enough good things about my iPhone. It's not even the most recent model, and I love it!!!! I honestly don't think I could ever give it up. I am obsessed with so many things...Facebook, my Blogger app, checking the WRAL app for tornadoes...the list goes on and on!!! But let me tell you about some new discoveries that are my new faves!

First, I really want to be better about categorizing William's pictures. I basically use my iPhone as my camera since it is always with me, so I found some apps that help get them organized. The first one is called Project 365. It is so neat! I think this one will be a lot of fun to look back on. It is organized month by month and can even send you daily reminders for you to remember to take a picture! You just upload one on each day! Very easy way to see the changes in your baby/child!



The next app that I found from Sarah's blog is called Red Stamp and I LOVE it!!! You basically upload a pic everyday but you can put it on cute backgrounds and then put the date and a little caption so you remember what y'all did that day! Best part - both of these apps were FREE!!!! And very easy to use!

Picking your background in Red Stamp

The last great thing about the iPhone (and I'm sure this will only get more and more useful) is all the apps for William!! So far the ones I've downloaded are for small babies, but I know they get more and more advanced and interactive. So helpful in the car, restaurant, etc! (This will also be very helpful on our iPad!)


Any other app suggestions?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! ESP since I'll finally be moving up in the world with my new phone (all late) ;)

    ReplyDelete