About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Our Weekend

We had another low-key weekend. Robbie had to close Friday and Saturday night. I waited up for him on Friday night, but Saturday I was asleep by 11:30. William is getting easier now that we are on a little routine and he is usually in bed by 8:30, so I still have some time before I go to bed to get things done.

We went to dinner with Hannah, Stephanie and her dad on Friday night to Bojangles.
William spent Friday morning with Daddy

After dinner...happy boy!

That flash is bright!
Saturday, Mama and I went to the Kids Exchange and then that night, Hannah, William, Stephanie, her dad and I went to Mama Dip's in Chapel Hill for dinner. It was so good!!! We had some nasty, rainy weather on Saturday, so the drive to CH was a little nerve-wracking. Luckily, it was dry on the way home.
Playing Sat. morning



A little tummy time in Mama's bed!


Ready to go to lunch and shop!
 Sunday, Robbie had to go to work at 11 for just a few hours, so we were lazy after William got up. When Robbie left, I headed to Mama's and we went to lunch and then back to her house to just relax. After William had his lunch, he took a 3 hour long nap on Mama's sofa! I was shocked he stayed asleep that long. I ended up curling up beside him for some sweet snuggle time! That night, we all went to Outback. It was so good! William gets bored in his carseat these days, so we have to be kind of creative between his toys, my iPhone, and holding him so he can sit up and see so that he doesn't fuss. When we got home, I gave him a bath and Robbie and I enjoyed taking a few pictures of his sweet self. He is trying sooo hard to roll over. It is our fault that he hasn't yet because we are constantly wanting to hold him!!! As soon as we do put him down, he gets right in position to roll, so I am sure it will be soon. I also took his 4 month pictures (post coming soon!) really quick before he got mad and was ready for one more bottle and the bed!


Who are you calling?


Riley was very interested in this train!


Napping at my Nana's

Loving on my elephant at dinner

Inspecting

Dangerous on the changing table!



Happy 4 Months 01/22/12!!!!

1 comment: