About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

Another whirlwind Christmas Eve this year! Robbie had to work (again) so I knew he would not be getting off until at least 3:30, and we had reservations with my dad's family in Elizabeth City at 7! So I decided that I would get the car all packed up, including William and Riley and head to my mom's house, which is closer to Robbie's work so that as soon as he was off, we could get going. It was a busy, busy day for me. I had to pack our suitcase, William's suitcase, Riley's bag, all of the gifts, William's bed, etc. Needless to say, that Tahoe was PACKED. We needed every square inch. I headed off to Mama's and fed William and we waited and waited. Robbie was finally off a little after 4. I was getting a little antsy because I wanted to be on time! So he changed clothes and we were off.

We made it to Grouper's for dinner, just a few minutes late. Major thanks to my MIL and FIL for coming to EC to pick Riley up so we didn't have to drive to Moyock before dinner! We had a nice dinner (shrimp for me, yum!) and then headed to my dad's house.

We had a nice time at his house. My aunt and uncle came also. We opened gifts and had dessert. Annette fixed me some wine, it was delicious!! I don't know if it was really strong or if it had just been so long since I had wine, but whooo! LOL. William got an adorable little light up/musical drum from Annette, laptop and poppin' dinosaur from my dad (which was so funny, because his nana got him the same dinosaur!). We had fun just sitting around talking and holding William, who had a ball just staring up at the fan! We left there around 11 and headed to Robbie's parents with Hannah and Mama. Another great Christmas Eve with Daddy!!!


William and his Papa

William with his Uncle Cully's/great granddaddy's  hat!

William and Uncle Cully



Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment