About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Nana Went to Asheville and All I Got...

was this snowsuit!!!


I really kid about "all I got" because this snowsuit was not cheap! Mama went to Asheville right before William was born and went in a gorgeous baby boutique, William and Grace. She got him this snowsuit and I just think it is gorgeous! So of course, with our mild NC weather and our hot-natured baby, we have not even thought about bringing it out. Mama had the brainstorm that she would take the snowsuit back this weekend on her Asheville trip! I hated to see it go but knew it made the most sense. So I put William in it quickly just to snap a picture of his cute self. What will he get in place of the snowsuit, you ask? I hear an adorable smocked crab jon jon is on its way!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment