About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

We've never been big "New Years People"...meaning, we don't need to go out to some raging party. We usually just have a few friends over and have fun that way. This year, Robbie got the bad news that he had to work on NYE. Which really was bad, because it fell on a Saturday this year, and they don't close until 12 on Saturdays. So, needless to say, he rang in the New Year at Bojangles. We all missed him!! I decided to make chili and have Mama, Hannah, Stephanie, her dad, Ashley, Willie, Molly, Jay and Susan over!! It was so much fun! We all had a good time laughing and talking. William and Molly are such good babies...they can go anywhere and do whatever! We are lucky. Everyone stayed over until a few minutes after 12, and then William went to bed and I waited up for my latecomer :)

I don't normally make any resolutions, but I am going to try to blog more (that's working out pretty well so far, I think!), SAVE more, and pay off some debt....a hefty list! We will see. 


Molly wasn't in the mood for a picture! 
Thanks for my cute new hat, Stephanie!!!
Napping with my auntie Hannah

Midnight with my cutie pie!!!
He just couldn't hang!

1 comment: