About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Day In The Life...

Last week, I had the opportunity to work from home a couple of days...which afforded me the opportunity to squeeze on my sweet baby in between emails! I took some pictures to show you what his day is like at 14 weeks old!

Playing my new piano from Grandpa!

Some tummy time


Reading a "Llama, llama" book with Nana

Flapping away like my birdies in my swing
Ready to go out to dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Ni! I LOVE how into the book he is!!!! And does he really flap with those birds?! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete