About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

William's Nursery

I am super late in putting this up, but I did want to do a tour of William's nursery, especially for my memories. These pictures are really from before he used it, so that is why it looks so organized ;) Now, there are clothes everywhere, books, toys, etc. I love everything about it! We got our furniture from here in Raleigh at Tots to Teens and we love it! His crib converts to a toddler bed then to a full bed, so he will have it for a while.

The view standing at the door.
Dresser/changing table
Close up of the rocker.
His chair and our chair ;)
Bag full of blankets!
Love his monogram!!!
Toy/bookshelf
Sweet mobile

Close up of his bedding (Before switching to breathable bumpers)

LOVE this sweet rug!
Closet full of clothes!!
Closet doors and door leading out! LOVE his personalized artwork!
Bibs, burp cloths, socks, hats
Summer clothes!




1 comment:

  1. I love his nursery! Gorgeous! :) I just posted pics of my son's nursery. I still need to add a few final touches though.

    ReplyDelete