About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day

We woke up bright and early at 6am on Christmas morning. William slept in his little bed in our room and we had to wake him up!!! Now he knows how we feel ;) Robbie's parents were already up and we woke Hannah and Mama up so we could start opening gifts!! As usual, we got so many nice things from everyone!! Hannah got me one of my final Pandora charms - a charm with William's birthstone on it, and Robbie got the final one - the Queen Bee charm...because, you know, I am Queen Bee. Ha! Our big gift from Robbie's parents was a new camera, yay, and tons of accessories!! My mom got us a storm door for our house that we are so excited about! Our entryway is so dark, so hopefully that will help.
Ready to eat!
Give the boy food and he's ready to go!
All of the gifts!
Riley is excited about her stocking from Grandma and Grandpa!
I always take our stockings!
My Queen Bee
Ready for some presents??
Grandpa showing William how it's done

William's haul from Santa - he has been a very good boy!
Ehh, just another book...
William loves to pass out anywhere
So spoiled! Gifts from everyone (not even counting from Pam/Scott and Shelley/Brandon!)
Smiling with Grandpa!
Snuggling my sweet boy!
After opening gifts and having a yummy cinnamon roll breakfast, we all started getting ready because we were all going to church. I was nervous about how William would act during the service since he's not always too keen on being quiet ;) We went to Robbie's parents church and everyone was sooo nice. We really enjoyed the preacher and the service. William sat with his Aunt Pam and he was a little squirmy, but did great! It was so nice to all go as a family, my mom and sister included with Robbie's entire family. That is so nice and something some may take for granted. But not me. I am so appreciative that his parents always invite my sister and mom to stay at their house anytime so that we can all be together. It is sooo nice. That way we are not splitting our Christmas 100 ways!

Heading to church!!

The Brown Men
Daddy and his boy
The Brown family!
After church, it was back home to open more gifts!! It was finally time to relax and enjoy each other. Robbie's mom fixed a delicious dinner with turkey and all of the sides! Soon after that, Scott, Pam and Jeremiah left and we watched a movie and hung out. So nice just sitting around talking!!

I think Uncle Scott liked me, a little bit!!

Relaxing

Having so much fun!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment