About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kids Exchange


Today, William and I convinced mama to head to the fairgrounds for the kids exchange consignment sale! I had never been but had heard good things about it! I went to find some smocked stuff for William since it's all so expensive! I did pretty well and ended up getting him a couple toys as well!

Sweet Noah's Ark seersucker for $7!
Polo romper for $10
This sweet little bubble was only $1!!! It will be going to Monograms Inc ASAP for  a monogram!
Couldn't resist the train ($4) and helicopter ($5)
LOVED this Talbots Kids oldie but goodie for $7!
And these sweet Hartstrings pants with puppies ($10)
I literally squealed when I saw this! I had been looking at an outfit online almost exactly like this for $35, and this was $10!!!
Gap raincoat for $5
Airplane sweater vest  for $3
Fish romper for $3


All in all, I think I did pretty well! William now has some new duds for summer and I can't wait for him to wear them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all made out for sure! Bummed I missed it!

    ReplyDelete