About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How to Entertain in a Restaurant

Well, the time has come where William isn't always satisfied in a restaurant anymore, much to our dismay. He used to be so easyyy and he would just eat in the restaurant and just fall back asleep. Now we try to plan him eating before or after we leave a restaurant because sometimes he will be fussy afterwards. The other night, I was at Applebee's with Mama, Stephanie and her dad (AKA without Robbie's help - when I really sweat) and he was asleep when we got there (whew). In the middle of our appetizer, his eyes popped open! (UH OH) After a few minutes, he started squirming, so I tried something new. I pulled out my iPhone and turned on an app I had for him (Fisher Price one where the puppy points out his body parts) and he stared throughout our entire meal and didn't make a sound!!! He obviously doesn't understand it, but the motion and lights distracted him I guess. We will be trying this again if need be! :)


1 comment: