About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Sister

I realized that I really haven't posted about Riley and William's relationship ever. I remember being very nervous the day we brought him home. I was recovering from a c-section of course, and William was just so tiny and Riley can be so rambunctious, that I was just nervous about the whole thing. Luckily, we haven't had reason to worry. She pretty much ignores him...every now and again she will come up to him while we are holding him and sniff his hands or his face (and he will scrunch his face up, so funny!), but for the most part, she just stays on her bed watching. She has found a penchant for his paci's...she has destroyed several of those, ugh! But of all the things we leave on the floor in her reach, the paci's are the least of my worries. She has always slept in our room, and when he first came home, we would find her in the guest bedroom or even downstairs a few times! I said I was jealous I couldn't leave the room some nights when the crying was so bad! :) Of course, we still keep our eye on her and don't leave them alone together, because after all she is still a dog, but for the most part we feel lucky! Fingers crossed that her good behavior continues!

The night William came home



So hilarious!

1/12

No comments:

Post a Comment