About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The 25 Days...err, Outfits...of Christmas!

So, it is probably safe to say I love Christmas outfits for William...just can't stop myself, he is so daggone cute in them!!

Auntie Hannah got my gingerbread onesie!



Every sweet boy needs a Rudolph hat!

So sad I never got a pic of the back of this...Santa's face!




Can't see it very well...but this has Santa's face and William under it :)

Nativity


Mom and Dad say I'm Santa's favorite

Let it snow!



Monkey Santa







Snow cute bib from Ashley and Willie!



2 comments:

  1. Good lord, girl! He has more clothes than I do!

    They are all so, so cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would expect nothing less from you, SJJB! The smocked nativity is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete