About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pin Interest...

Y'all, I am obsessed with Pinterest! I couldn't resist calling it Pin Interest in my title because that is how my mom and my good friend's mom say it and it just tickles me! It's like they just can't believe the words are merged LOL!

I have tried a bunch of recipes, and really only one was not good, haha! Most of them are crock pot recipes, since they are SO easy! I thought I would post a couple that we tried recently.

Honey Mustard Chicken
*I didn't take pics of this, but it was good!!!

What you need:
1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup Honey
2 tablespoons mayo
1 tsp steak sauce
4 BLS SKLS chicken breasts

Mix all ingredients together minus the chicken for the sauce and spread liberally on the chicken. Put the chicken on the grill and grill until done. YUM!

Hawaiian Chicken
*This was REALLY good!!!

What you need:
Pineapple chunks
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Archer Farms Hawaiian BBQ sauce (I didn't feel like going to Target, so I got Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet n Spicy sauce and I think it was fine)

Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot. Cover with sauce. Drain the pineapple juice and throw the chunks in on top. Cook on High 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks while in the crock pot when done. Serve over rice.

Salsa/Cheese Chicken
*Doesn't really have a title, so I made that up haha. This was a big hit with my sister and Robbie, but I just thought it was alright. Easy, though!



What you Need:
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Can of Rotel
8oz. Cream cheese
1 can of corn, drained
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed

Put frozen chicken in the crockpot. Put cream cheese on top, dump in the black beans, corn and Rotel. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I shredded the chicken when it was done. I served this over rice. I have also seen people serve it in tacos!

Has anyone else had any good finds on Pinterest?

3 comments:

  1. Do you use a CrockPot bag? How do you like it? I hate cleaning mine!

    All of those recipes look great - we'll have to try them!

    So far my favorite CrockPot recipes have been the lasagna and the angel wing chicken - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we use the Crock Pot Liners and LOVE them! I never felt like my pot was getting clean! LOL.

    We loved the lasagna too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that you titled this "Pin Interest" bahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete