About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Party Time!!

So, I have gone completely crazy and decided to host two parties at the same time. Thankfully, they are both internet parties. I wanted to post on here in case some people who aren't my friends on Facebook want to order from either! I am copying and pasting my blurb from Facebook as well as pictures of some of my favorites! ;) Ordering is easy and done through the links posted below!! Thanks!!!

Thirty-One
If you love cute patterns, monograms, and fun bags with all sorts of uses, then you need to check out thirty-one! Thirty-one was started by women and is based on the Proverbs 31 verse. I am having an online party this month to kick off my good friend, Tiffany'...s, new venture! I love my thirty-one products! I will be ordering the collapsible cube for all of William's blankets, diapers, wipes, toys, etc. in the car! I also love my thermal tote (I use as a lunchbox!), large utility tote (great for toting Christmas presents), and organizing utility tote (Great for baby bags with all the pockets!!)

To order, please follow the link below and add to the cart what you want and check out! That way, I will get credit! Or you can give me your order information and I will pass it along to Tiffany. All orders will ship after the party closes. Also, February has a great customer special! Buy $31 woth of products (personalization can be included) and get 31% off another product (can't get a discount on personalization). Ordering starts Friday night (2/3) at 10pm and ends on February 19th at 10pm. Happy Shopping!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E1395724&from=DIRECTLINK
 

Love this and the print!

I think this would be great for storing clothes that William outgrows...it will even fit under his crib!

Perfect for the car!

Magazine rack...or a toilet paper holder?! Great in a guest bath!
 
Kelly's Kids
It is no secret that I love to dress William. Oh my. And probably second in my love for smocks, is Kelly's Kids. I wore their clothes as a child and have always been in love! Man, I love their clothes and I have been obsessing over their website for so long that I finally figured I should throw a party. So, I am doing this one online style also! So easy.
 
The party is open today through March 2nd. If anyone needs more time, please let me know! The great thing about Kelly's Kids is they ship your order as soon as you order, straight to you, before the party closes. Orders over $100 ship FREE!
 
The website is: www.kellyskids.com/MelissaCurry. Party number is 3205. Enter the party number at checkout so I can get credit of course. :) If you let me know that you ordered, I will check with my rep to make sure that everything went through okay! If you have any questions, please let me know!!! Have fun getting some cute outfits for your child, grandchild, niece/nephew!
 
A Few of the Things on William's Wish List ;) :
 





 
Please let me know if you need any help ordering or any other questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment