About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!!

Monday night, we celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays!! Ashley is so special to me. She and I have been friends since we were practically born, thanks to the friendship of our parents. When she married Willie (also a friend since birth), and they decided to live in Raleigh, I knew good times were ahead!! She is the most genuine, sweet, selfless person you could ever know. I think back over the years and can't even REMEMBER all of the wonderful things she has done for me. She talked me off the ledge while I planned my wedding (she basically planned all of it), threw an amazing baby shower with Shelley, was SOO happy when Robbie and I had William - and was at the hospital ASAP, I could go on and on. Whenever I have needed her, she has been there. She knows all of my secrets, and worries. The most awesome part is, we both are raising our sweet babies together. Molly and William just love each other, and we are so thankful that they have each other!

Anyway, Willie planned the sweetest party for her at Shucker's in Wake Forest. He had a cake from our favorite place, Edible Art, and confetti all over the place. There were about 19 party guests and we had the entire party room to ourselves. It was so nice, because Molly and William could run around and get their wiggles out without disturbing anyone. We had delicious appetizers of crab dip, oysters, and hushpuppies! The meal was wonderful and they definitely had something for everyone! It was such a fun night for such a special girl! She is so loved by everyone!! I am incredibly honored to be able to call her a best friend.







1 comment:

  1. You know I'm pregnant and "slightly" hormonal!? I cried! Love yall! And am so blessed to have had you as a lifelong friend!!! Cheers to many more years! Got a zillion compliments on my necklace today! Thanks again for helping me celebrate the last year of my 20's!

    ReplyDelete