About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Sunday was Father's Day! Robbie did have to work, boo, but he got off around 3:30 - so we still had plenty of time together! William and I got up and got ready and were out the door for church early! I went to Sunday school, and then met Mama and Barbara for big church. William is obsessed with the big fish tank right outside of his classroom. As soon as we start walking down the hall, he starts saying, "Fish, fish!" We always stop and stare and point at them for a few minutes. After church, we had lunch at El Rodeo and William was just so exhausted that he finally just passed out in my lap. That NEVER happens.

When Robbie got off, we decided to go to Texas Steakhouse for dinner. If you know Robbie, you definitely know that his meal of choice is always going to be a steak! We met Mama, Barbara, and Beth and had a great meal. We went to Kilwin's for ice cream. Yall, you have got to try it! It's in Cary in Stone Creek Village, and so awesome. The ice cream and chocolates, etc are all homemade and just delicious. William got his own cone of vanilla and LOVED it. Every bite was, "MMMMM". When we got home, I was going to skip William's bath since it was getting late, but he killed me by going into the bathroom and was standing in front of the tub and tugging on his outfit. How could I refuse that??! The boy loves a bath.

William just loves his Dada. I am so thankful for their little relationship. Robbie is just a great dad, and comes in from working an eleven hour shift, and gets right in the floor to play or change diapers, etc. He is the perfect mix of stern and fun, and is becoming such a great spiritual leader to our little sweet boy! I just love watching my husband be a father. It has been the highlight of my life. We are just so thankful for the baby doll that has made us parents.

Fish Fish!!!
Hugs for Dada at dinner!
MMMMM!
Do you think he's enjoying it?

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit on W. Love the contrasting buttons! We stopped in a Kilwins in Annapolis, MD this weekend to pick up some "Thank You" treats for my mom! I passed on the ice cream and treats but it smelled divine once you walked in the door!

    ReplyDelete