About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Shower Day!!


On Saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for one of my best friends, Ashley. She is expecting another little girl in September. I have sung her praises on here many times. She is just so special and deserving of everything!! Her sister, Robin, myself, and our friend, Song, hosted the shower at Song's beautiful home! We had a great time setting up, and I couldn't believe how many pink and aqua touches we had!! ;) Robin just kept pulling stuff out of her box of tricks. The shower was great! Claire got lots of cute and fun things! I can't wait to squeeze on her like I love to do to Molly!!


Robin made the cutest "C" wreath and did NOT want me to hang it on the front door. I LOVE it!!!
Edible Art did another great job!
Another cute Robin idea! Everyone wrote a message on these papers and then she bound them together!
She also made this super cute banner!
Sweet favors! HerSHEy bars, mints, lollipops.
Drink station, complete with water, punch made from fresh watermelons, and "big girl punch" - raspberry lemonade with lemoncello (YUM!!!!)
Dessert Table!
Guest of honor's seat (And the adorable banner Song made from onesies!
We had a HUGE spread of food! Song made delicious chicken salad sandwiches, enchiladas, dips, appetizers, and Robin made rice and beans. It was all delish!

Gift time!
Tutu onesie!
Oh I just love a monogrammed onesie and bib!!!
I could not resist getting these mono'd burp cloths!
Sweet sign from Mama and Hannah
Jennifer made her a TON of bows!!! And even threw in two monogrammed ones for Molly!! So sweet!
I just loved the cake!
I LOVE my monogrammed necklace hostess gift!
Hostesses with the mama!
An outtake ;)

At the end of the shower, Willie brought Molly and William over. I was SO thankful to Willie for watching his namesake. ;) I can't even imagine all of the chasing I would have done in those two hours - the little bit he was there I was up and down the stairs and in every room about 100 times haha!

Here they come!
He was like Goldilocks, trying to find the perfect chair for him.


And now for what William did while we were partying...Photo credits to the awesome babysitter, Willie, for knowing I would love the documentation! ;)

Mama dropped him off at Willie's before the shower (I had to be there early). Willie texted me this pic of him STILL asleep in his carseat - I told him to check his pulse!
Slowly waking up
A little playing with baby...
a little book reading...
and getting kisses from Bernie!
Hilarious!


Back to annoying Bernie

Molly napped the entire time! William went to wake her up when it was time, haha!
Give her some space, William! Haha!
Sweet babies on the way to the shower! (every time W sees this pic, he says, "Uh oh!!" and points to Bert and Ernie on the seat haha)

After the shower, I was stuffed!! We had dinner plans with Laura and Caleb and their girls, but thankfully we went to Jason's Deli, so I could just get the salad bar. William and Lucy loved sitting beside each other, as usual. All of the kids downed their ice cream cones. William had never had his OWN cone before, and he thought he was BIG stuff. He kept looking at it and laughing. After dinner, William and Eleanor had a lesson from Caleb in climbing trees. We had a full and fun Saturday, and were all beat when we got home!!





Telling Lucy bye bye!





1 comment:

  1. I love all the chevron details of the shower! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete