About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Super Summer Adventure!

William and I had the pleasure of attending Super Summer Adventure this morning at church! Super Summer Adventure is also known as VBS. I am so old school and still called it that all week haha! I can't wait until William is old enough to go and participate! But this year, I was asked to help in the babies room, and I quickly signed up to help on Friday! I loved that William could come with me, and I got the opportunity to watch how he interacts and plays with other kids, ha!

We were at church at 8:30 to get all signed in. SSA was from 9-12, so we had some fun playtime!! Our classroom had about 8 kids, and we had 4 teachers in our room. William was the only boy!! It was so fun watching them all play together, and they all behaved great! We took them outside to play and they loved it! While we were on the playground, the other baby class came out. I recognize so many kids from reading blogs, haha! Ashley's little Evelyn came out, and I was telling her hi as if she knew me, lol! William loved on little Lucy all.day.long. He kept taking toys over to sweet little Zoe and smiling at her and hugging her. Time flew by, and the kids just played and snacked. Before we knew it, it was 12 and we headed home to see Dada after our fun morning!

I can't tell you how blessed I was by this experience! I met even more amazing people just this one morning! I have always looked so forward to doing things like this with my own children, so for William and I to participate was just so fun to me! I look forward to us doing more fun things like this in the years to come!


Sweetest girl!
Lucy getting some air!


So corny of me...but I loved being all official with my name on the door ;)
Sharing with Amelia!
Clara and Lucy!
Loving on Minnie!
Giving Lucy a kiss!

Riding the duck!
His favorite - the swing!
Swinging with Clara!

Sweet Evelyn!
They did so well with taking turns!!

Whee!!!
Evelyn and William wanted to escape!

We had such a great time and just can't say enough how blessed we have been by Providence!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you were able to help! Wasn't it a blast?? I am trying not to hyperventilate about Evelyn's bow not being in her hair... It drives me nuts when her hair gets in her face!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete