About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Outside Fun!

This week, we have actually been eating dinner at home! (I know, I know, shocking!!) Last night Robbie grilled pork chops, yum! While we waited for dinner, William HAD to have a little snack and we started watching Monsters, Inc. Our tentative plan is to take him to see Monsters University later this month, so we wanted him to be familiar with the characters. He LOVED it!!! I was surprised at his attention span.


Pre-dinner snack (and Riley begging)
He just looks so big watching a movie with a snack!

While we were eating dinner, we looked outside and saw the neighborhood gang playing across the street. I mentioned to Robbie that we needed to head out there after we ate. Well, Mr. Nosy turns around and sees everyone playing, and will not eat another bite!!! We hear "ball, ball, ALL DONE!" He wanted to get out there and play with that big ball they had! So, William and I headed out and played, and Robbie followed when he was done. Ella was so sweet to introduce William to our new neighbor's little girl, Lucy. She was making me laugh!! "Hiiiii, William. Lucy, this is William. He is littler." :) She and Lucy pulled William and Maxx all around the yard in the wagon. They had a blast all playing together. I am SO thankful that William did not inherit my shyness, and jumps right in to playing and having fun. We went in around 6:45, and looked at each other like, Now What?!




Well, guess who was hungry since he didn't finish his dinner? Ha! He sat up on the pillows like some Sultan. Robbie and I knew we just couldn't sit in the house until William went to bed, so we got his wagon out, and walked to the park! As soon as we turned the corner to the park, we started hearing, "pool, pool!" Poor baby loves the pool. We played on the playground for a while, and then headed to his favorite, the swings!! I just love his laugh. Robbie pushed him and I stood in front of him and tried to high five him each time he came forward. He just thought that was the funniest thing. Apparently though, it lost its luster quickly - before I knew it, as he was coming forward, he was shaking his head at me. LOL! No high five for me! We walked home around 8 and got William ready for bed. My heart was just melting when I was hugging him real tight, and he just giggled and then started squeezing me tight too. Oh.My. I am telling you, God knew what He was doing, giving me a boy. I was super nervous about it and loved the idea of a girl, but he has been just SUCH a joy and is the sweetest thing and just LOVES his Mama. He is just precious.






Even big kids play ;)




Smiling at a bunch of girls
<3



Just to prove I was there and not behind the camera ALL the time haha!
On the way home - waving at everyone we passed and yelling "hiiiii"

No comments:

Post a Comment