About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jen's Bow Envy - GIVEAWAY!!!



Y'all, I have something really exciting to share on the blog today!! My good friend and coworker, Jennifer, has started a hair bow business. Now obviously, I can get away with a lot of things, but putting my sweet William in a hair bow is NOT one of them! ;) BUT, I love a bow. The bigger, the better. Jennifer has so many cute bows on her Etsy shop. Here are a few of my favorites:

Cotton Candy Corker Hairbow
Cotton Candy Corker
Pink and Green Corker Bow
Pink and Green Corker
Pink and Green Chevron Stacked Bow
Pink and Green Chevron Stacked Bow
Set of Two Green Chevron Bows
Set of 2 Green Chevron Bows
4th of July Stacked Hairbow
4th of July Stacked Bow

She also makes cute bow holders in a variety of colors! You can also choose to have a monogram added to the bow holder. I LOVE a monogram!

Yellow Polka Dot Bow Holder

Your babies with no hair are covered too, with these cute headbands. ;)

Pink Headband with Large Pink and Off White Fancy Flower

Her newest creation are these cute children's flip flops!

4th of July Flip Flops Children's Size XXS


As you can see, she has a TON of options! She also has the traditional, solid bows in various sizes. Her prices are very reasonable as well. If you are looking for something specific that you don't see in her shop, shoot her a message and she'll be happy to try and find ribbon to make it happen!! She is toying with the idea of trunk shows too, so please let me know if you'd be willing to host or attend!! :)

Please make sure to visit her Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/JensBowEnvy. You can also order directly from her Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/JensBowEnvy) by commenting "Sold & your PayPal email address" under the photo of the bow you want! (More bows will be added to the FB page tonight).

Jennifer has been sweet enough to offer my readers a bow that she made especially for this giveaway!! It is not even in her shop yet! She knows I am a lover of all things pink and green and a monogram, so she designed a bow especially for me. One lucky winner will be the recipient of this special bow, personalized with your child's initial, of course! Also- you don't have to be a girl mama to enter! You can win for your granddaughter, niece, friend, etc!!


As an added bonus, the first of my readers to make a purchase from her Etsy shop or Facebook page, receives a free bow holder in the color of their choice!!!

To enter: 
-Leave a comment telling me which bow is your favorite from the shop.
For an extra entry:
-Like Jen's Bow Envy on Facebook and leave another comment to tell me!

The giveaway will end next Wednesday, June 12th at 11am.

Good luck and Happy Shopping!!! :)



12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so hard! I LOVE a bow!!! I love them all! But I really love the pink and green chevron, and of course I'm a sucker for some red, white and blue! I'll make my way over to Jennifers shop to purchase some bows soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and of course I'm going to like her FB page! Yah Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love the pink and green chevron stacked bow. Cotton candy corker is so cute too :)
    BUT that E monogrammed bow sure would look good one one little lady in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked her fb page too! great new bow resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite bow is also the pink and green chervron stacked bow.
    Jen, you make beautiful bows. You have a great skill. Love all the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I am willing to host a truck show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the them all but the cotton candy corker is my fav!!! I liked her fb page also.... glad you told me about her!!! Love all bows & headbands you can never have enough!!! Nicole Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I really like the cotton candy corker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take one of each please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the set of green chevron pigtail bows!! Going to Facebook now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the white with green polka dots!

    ReplyDelete