About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Our Weekend

Well, last weekend was definitely different than planned. Robbie had Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off from work, and I decided to take Monday also. So, we planned some good family time!!

Friday night, Hannah, William, Mama and I went to eat dinner. William was such a ham with a lemon after he ate his dinner. He is a mess!! Hannah, William, and I rode down to the mall to do some quick browsing before it closed.

Silly!
Double paci!!

Saturday morning, I saw this on the monitor - he was lining up all his paci's on the ledge of his crib. So funny!! We went to the movies after lunch and came back for naps. We ventured to Chick Fil A for dinner to support a family at our church who are in the process of adopting three siblings! Dessert was at Laura and Caleb's house - homemade brownies and ice cream!! We stayed too late as usual and got home and crashed.

OCD?!
Not so sure about the blueberries :/
Dessert time!
Entertaining himself after the girls went to bed!
I was up all Saturday night getting sick. I could NOT catch a break. Robbie insisted we go to the doctor Sunday morning. I didn't want to go, but I am so glad we did so that I could at least get some relief from anti-nausea meds. Shew. The dr says it was food poisoining, but I am FINALLY starting to feel normal today. We were so upset to miss Sunday school and church! We never get to go as a family, so we were really looking forward to it. We literally stayed in bed all day. Poor Robbie did all of the William duty, and did lots of picking up food for them. I am SO thankful that he was home. I know it wasn't the fun weekend he had planned, but we were still together, and tried to make the best of it! Our church was having a celebration night Sunday night, and we were so excited about it! Missed it also. :( It was based on Psalm 150, and was just a fun time of praise and worship. We were able to watch it live on the internet, so it was alllllmost the same.

Keeping Mama company in bed!
Psalm 150!

Monday, we had planned to take William to Marbles for the first time. I was feeling better, but still very weak. We went to Zaxby's for lunch, and hurried back home because I already was feeling rough. Poor William - Marbles WILL eventually happen, I promise!! I am so thankful that Robbie was with us all weekend. Sometimes a low key weekend is just what we need, even though I could've done without that nasty sickness. Robbie was definitely a trooper and the biggest help. William was so funny and behaved so well. He knew something was going on because he kept coming over to me and hugging on me and wanting to be held. Bless his heart. Here's hoping for another family weekend SOON, with everyone well!!

Sesame Street in Mama's bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment