About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

1st Haircut!

On July 23rd, William had his first hair cut!! I hated to do it, but his hair was out.of.control! The sides were hanging down over his ears, and the front was in his eyes, haha! It was so funny because his hair grew overnight I feel like! We get comments on it everywhere we go!! No one can believe he is only 10 months old with all that hair! So we asked Ashley if she would finally cut his little mop. She was nervous but agreed. ;) She did a great job and we love it!! He looks like such a little boy now, which is sad, but it is nice for it to be cleaned up.

He sat in my lap the whole time, and was pretty good. He was wiggly though and Ashley had to use some hair school moves toward the end to keep cutting his hair without cutting HIM! Haha! Robbie was on picture duty. I told him he must document this well, since I was holding William and couldn't. When we were done, he had taken 65 pictures, haha!! Bless his heart. He understands me.


Ready!


Before=Rat Tail!!






Distractions



Was I dancing?! LOL



After=No Rat Tail!!!




Hi, I am a big boy! :(



Some of the hair! 

It was actually family haircut day too haha!

Sleeping on the way to dinner after

So happy on the way home from dinner!!



The next day...still looking grown!!!
Thanks, Ashley!!! :)

1 comment: