About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Randoms



William's birthday hat came on Monday...he is not sure what to think of this...


Tuesday during lunch, we went to AC Moore and Tanya was showing her attitude!! ;) 


William is trying hard to get to Riley!



He LOVES when we dump the water on his head!! He just laughs and laughs as soon as he sees us filling up the bottle.


Wednesday morning, I worked from home so that Mama could go to her dr. appt. William helped me unload the dishwasher and I laid out some pots and he beat on them for a while, when he took a break from biting the spoon ;)



Then he got some kisses from Riley! LOL


Later that night, we shopped at Harris Teeter for a few groceries...


And he finished up the night with storytime with Daddy and his octopus. I won this book on a blog a couple weeks ago, it is so sweet!! It is called "I Love You All The Time".

Thos are some of our random happenings this week!! The 11 month post is coming soon!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. OK, 1. You didn't tell me about winning that book!!! And we both were just saying we never win ;) 2. I can't BELIEVE he likes the water dumped on him haha Breanne can't stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete