About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Past 2 Weekends...

*I am so behind on blogging and it gets on my nerves!!! So, I am breaking my own rule and putting two weekends in one post just so I can catch up*

Weekend before last, we had a busy little weekend! Thursday night, Robbie and I ran to DQ for a sweet treat after William went to bed. (Mama stayed home with him, haha!) 


Friday, I worked from home. William had playtime and he loves his new toy box!!! His Papa (my dad) ordered it for him. We love it because it is actually large enough to hold his toys and it is soft so I don't have to worry about it slamming his fingers. He had a breakfast of strawberry waffles, one of his faves!! :)



Saturday, Mama and I headed to Cameron Village for lunch. Kate met us at Village Draft House. We were so excited to see her and hear all of the upcoming wedding plans!! Mama and I went to Edible Art to talk about William's 1st Birthday cake with them and get price estimates. (ahhhh!!!) That afternoon, William would never settle down for a nap, so Robbie and I put him in our bed for a few minutes just to get a few minutes of silence! After dinner at home, we went for a quick wagon ride around the neighborhood!




Sunday morning, William and I left around 10 to meet Shelley and Brandon in Greenville. We met up at Randi's house before lunch. Sophia loved holding William!! We went to lunch at this great restaurant, Rucker John's. William loved their macaroni and cheese (Shelley shared hers). After that, Randi left to go to EC and the rest of us shopped at Target, Toys R Us, Barnes and Noble, and TJ Maxx. We had dinner at Cheddar's and then left for home around 7. We had such a good time with everyone! William and I were exhausted when we got home and both fell into our beds, ha!









This is technically from Monday, but it was so funny. William decided he didn't have enough time in the bath and headed out down the hall and to the bathroom and started playing with his boat some more! LOL

This past Friday morning after breakfast, William was in a snuggly mood so I couldn't help but squeeze him on the couch a little. ;) After his morning nap, he practiced standing by himself. He is so funny. Once he realizes he is by himself, he drops. I worked and on my lunch break, we ran to lunch and to Buy Buy Baby for a baby shower on Saturday!! 



I'm doing it, Mama!

Saturday morning, William was really into exploring. He was in my purse, then his rocker, then trying to let Riley out of the kennel, haha! We ordered in pizza for lunch and then I left for the baby shower!! I am so happy for Michelle. She is having a sweet baby girl, I can't wait to meet her! She had a beautiful shower and so many people came to celebrate! She got a ton of nice gifts, and is just so happy. I have never seen a happier mama-to-be!  We had dinner at home again, and William had a bath. He was so snuggly in his Dr. Seuss towel his Grandma gave him. Nana read him a story and then he played in his room for a minute. He is very interested in his closet. Since the doors were opened, he went right in and looked a little. He is too funny!

Hmm what's in here?


I'm going to get you out soon, Riley!

What else are yall hiding?! Pizza is great!

SWEET clothes!


Michelle with her sweet parents!






Sunday morning, Robbie and William played before he went to work. He loves riding on his little truck that Shelley and Conner gave us! Around 11, Ashley, Willie, and Molly surprised us by showing up so we could go to lunch!! Randi was in town too dropping off Stephan at the airport, so we all met up for lunch at Tyler's Taproom. We shopped some at TJ Maxx, where I scored some dessert plates for William's party that match almost perfectly! That night, we had dinner at Edwards Mill and Grill. They have the best Southwest Shrimp Salad. William tore UP a grilled cheese and some veggies! 







I am just promising myself I will do better at blogging. It is so hard to catch up once I'm behind! But I LOVE having the record of everything. So, here's to that!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment