About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Rewind

Friday, Robbie closed so he was with us in the morning. We relaxed and got ready while William napped then ran to Subway for lunch before he went to work. William and I shared my turkey sub. He loved it! The highlight of my day was checking the mail because his birthday outfit came in!!! It is so precious and actually fits pretty well. I can't believe he will be wearing it in just over a month! Wow. He spent the rest of the afternoon playing. He is in LOVE with Riley!! When he is in his Jumperoo and she goes running by, he just laughs and laughs until he can't breathe. Mama, William, Hannah, and I met Stephanie and her dad at the Mexican restaurant in Brier Creek after a brief Target run. He ate the entire cheese quesadilla, I could not believe it!! Thursday night and Friday night, William was just off at bedtime. I can't decide if it's because we got home later than usual, or his teeth are bothering him or what, but he just did not want to go to bed. We all took a turn going in and rocking him and he finally fell asleep after an HOUR AND A HALF!!






Saturday morning, Robbie went to work and Mama headed to Charlotte. William and I were on our own! We enjoyed grilled cheeses for lunch. :) Shortly after we had lunch, Ashley texted me and said she and Willie wanted to stop by. Molly and William were happy to see each other and played and played! They took a quick snack break when Ashley brought out the animal crackers! William went down for a nap around 3 since he just couldn't take it anymore, and Ashley and family left shortly after since Molly was breaking down also. Sara and Noemie arrived shortly after they left. William was still asleep, and Noemie was obsessed with trying to get Riley out of her cage, just like William! I finally woke him up so they could have some time together. They played and played. William went up against the wall and was patting it, and Noemie stood behind him like he was under arrest. We were dying laughing. It was so good to catch up with Sara again!! ;) For dinner, William and I rode to Bojangles and had a quick meal and visit with Robbie. He must have been over what was going on the past two nights, because he went right on to bed after his bath with no issues. Robbie got home around 8:30 and we ended up watching Roseanne's roast which was hilarious!!!








Sunday, Robbie closed again, so he was with us in the morning. I was dreading having dinner alone again, and just texted my friend Becca hoping she would be able to join us!! She said yes, that her husband was working at night too!! Yay! I was excited to see her since she has shared her big news of expecting also! :) I am so excited for them! William played around all morning before his nap. He learned to crawl into Riley's kennel and shut the door behind him. Robbie and I were laughing so hard. After his nap, Robbie fixed macaroni and cheese for lunch for us and then William played some more. My dad brought this I<3 NY romper back from his trip, and it looked comfy so William wore it for the first time. After Robbie left, he was all over the place. He sat down at the magazine rack and took out each magazine. Then he brought a few into the kitchen and ripped the pages out and started tasting a few. He is a mess. I'm sure you can tell which pictures are taken with my actual camera. The quality is so much better but it is just so EASY to use my iPhone!!! The video below is my favorite. He would hold out his toy and bait Riley and she would run by and grab the toy from him and run off. He just thought it was the funniest thing!! I can't believe how well they get along! We left the house around 4:30 and met Becca at Kohl's. I was still looking for some long sleeve shirts for him to be monogrammed, but they only started at 2T there. I got him some cute pj's, Mickey Mouse sippy cups, and 2 new Chaps shirts for fall. We went to Edwards Mill & Grill for dinner. It was delicious, as usual. I made the mistake of leaving William's paci at home. I realized it when we left, but didn't feel like taking him out of the car, un-arming the security system, and buckling him back in, haha. He did great at the restaurant without it, but in the car he was missing it. Ahhh...who knows if we will ever be able to take it away!!! He had a quick bath and went straight to bed again, thank goodness! I finally did the arduous task of filling out his baby book...from the beginning!!! It took forever and thank goodness for my blog because I had forgotten most of the details. Whew!






















No comments:

Post a Comment