About Me

My photo
NC girl who loves Jesus, Robbie, William, family, friends, Walt Disney World, all things pink, and monogrammed!

Sara & Robbie

Sara & Robbie
Met in a small town. Moved to a big city. Married 6 years. Owe it all to God's grace.

William Carter

William Carter
Born on 9/22/11. Loves his Mama fiercely, babies, Disney, playing his heart out, his friends and family.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Taco Tuesday!!

OK y'all, I just have to show you this. LOOK at William!! I made this on the PicStitch app on my iPhone. William sat down in his rocker the other night....and I couldn't believe the difference from 1.5 months to 10.5 months!! It is crazy!!!


Tuesday afternoon, I came home from work early since the AC in our office was out. William was all over the place. He has found Riley's toy box and Riley is very concerned. She thankfully does not mess with his toys, but I'm sorry to say he doesn't do the same. He was all up in her box, pulling out toy after toy. And poor Riley was just standing there and making sure he didn't take any of them. One time he pulled out her red ball and she slowly tugged it from his hands! I was laughing so hard!!



Willie and Ashley came over for dinner. Molly and William play so well together now, it is so fun! I fixed Chicken Ranch Tacos. They were so easy and SO good!!! I was afraid William wouldn't like them because the chicken was a little spicy, but he loved it!!! He had a ton of tortilla and chicken! It was definitely a hit with everyone!!


After dinner, it was William and Molly's bathtime. We decided to do their bath together!! It was so funny. Molly loved chewing on her washcloth and the little captain of William's boat. William loved chewing on his little teddy bear that goes to his loofah. He is a mess. Both of them constantly had something in their mouth! He kept looking over at Molly like he was wondering what she was doing in there lol!










What's a girl doing in here?!





After baths, Robbie read to both of them! It was so sweet. I cannot imagine having two - yet!! LOL. While he was reading, William reached over and grabbed Molly's hand, which of course resulted in Ashley and I creating a photo frenzy and scaring them so that William dropped her hand, haha!!


We had such a great time!!! This needs to be at LEAST a monthly thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment